Reloading - an In-Depth Look at a Seemingly Simple Task
- Continue shooting or at least stay out of your bunker.
- Keep your gun level.
- Keep your eyes forward.
- Don't open the lid of the pod until it is near the lid of your loader.
- Hold the pod for a second to allow the most paint in as possible.
- Give your marker a tilt or shake if you can.
- Drop the pod, don't throw it.
The faster you reload, the faster you can get back 100% in the game. That's why it is important to practice reloading until it is second nature. With these tips in mind, you can become an expert at reloading your paintball marker.